1. Fine quality original chain stitch crewel wool thread hand embroidered cushion cover.
2. Crewel work is a type of surface embroidery traditionally made in Kashmir using wool or silk yarn.
3. A wide variety of different embroidery stitches are used to follow a design outline applied to the fabric.
4.The technique is at least a thousand years old.
5. Traditional Handwoven by artisan of Kashmir.
6. Dry Clean only.
7. Do not soak and dry in shade.
8. These are handcrafted items, please cherish the little imperfections in weave and prints.
9. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
10. This item is eligible for replacement, within 7 days of delivery, only in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.